To see empowered youth with skills and confidence to be leaders who actively develop self, family and community towards positive change.
Develop skills, leadership potential and build self confidence
- English and Computer Education
- Study visits
- Scholarship Connection
- Sport programs
- Art and creativity programs
- Short courses on leadership, community organizing, team work…
- Volunteer and Employment connection
To engage Youth in community development
- Make good relationship in community (village chief, student parents, neighbors…)
- Raise awareness of rights
- Promote respect for environment
- Active Youth involvement in management of organization (Young Team Leader committee)
- Youth groups for social activities and learning
- Community Organizing Teams
To improve community health
- Provide reliable medical care (weekly doctor visits)
- Promote birth control through outreach activities
- Provide hygiene and first aid training
- Connect children to dental health care services (students to dentists for cleaning and care every 6 months)
- High morality.
- Partnerships and work together.
- Honesty and transparency.
- Show good working practices.